We're putting out the word that we're looking for a space to move,
but we would appreciate it if you'd try to think of places and would pass along the word as well.
What we need:
- the spot should fit our tiny house (about 24' long, 8' wide and 13'-6" tall)
- the space should be available soon through June 2014
- utility connections within 15 feet of our house for an outdoor extension cord (preferably 20amps),
an RV water hose and internet (wi-fi or wire)
- within an hour drive or ferry ride of Seattle
- either urban or rural would be fine
What would also be nice:
- a space equal in size to a one car garage or bedroom where I could do my art projects
(either at your location or a place nearby that I could rent)
- an area for a small vegetable garden or space for a few containers
- washer and dryer privileges once a week
What you'd get:
- two very nice neighbors who are quiet, are willing to house-sit and look after your pets when
you're on vacation, and have a great reference from their current landlord
- monthly income while we live on your property
- the possibility of you owning our tiny house once Jeff graduates in June
Do you own a residential or light commercial space with enough room for our tiny house?
Do you have a vacation property that you'd like watched or that you'd like to earn some income on? (Maybe on Bainbridge Island or east of Seattle?)
Maybe you want to own a well-built, nice looking, tiny house at a fraction of what it would cost to build your own? We've thought about trading it.
Maybe you always pass a spot that you think would be a great place for a tiny house or you know someone that has a space for us?
We're great at thinking 'outside the box'. (We live in a tiny house, right?)
We're open to all ideas. What can you think of? :)
Jeff and Arlene