While working on the electrical system, I wrote a number on each wire and kept detailed notes about where each wire started and ended, as well as any details about junction boxes. In the first picture, you can see the start of this list and some of the rough wiring.
In this one, where the wiring is complete, you can see how much the list grew.
Finally, we hooked up a 30 amp recepticale and and tied it into a 110 extension cord. When we plugged it in, we tested all the outlets and switches and everything worked!
What I didn't know is that it might have better to hookup the switches and outlets after finishing the inside walls. Now we'll have to tape them. But it did give me great satisfaction to have it all done.
(click for larger version)
Up next is windows.
Ballard Locks large chamber scheduled to open 5 days early, Nov. 27 at 3:30pm - The Chittenden Locks large chamber is now scheduled to open five days early at 3:30 p.m. today, Friday, November 27. Operations will return to normal for b...
2 hours ago