Saturday, July 4, 2009

A week's worth of work

If anyone ever tells you that building a house - even a tiny one - is a lot of work, believe them. I've been working 12 hours a day for the last week. I make a todo list, and by the time I have scratched off half the items, I have added so many new ones, I just make a new list to keep it all neat.



So what have we done since our last post?
Windows:




Plumbing:


Insulation:


Back priming the siding:


And started on the trim for the siding:


I know I should write more, but I'm going to bed!

As always, click the images for larger ones, and you can find the whole set here.

3 comments:

  1. "I know I should write more...."

    Pictures say plenty. Everything Looks great. Great seeing all the progress along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! Building a house takes a lot of time! I always think "I'm gonna get a ton today" and at the end of the day think "where did the day go???"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get this question a lot: "what model hot water heater you installed?"

    Precision Temp RV-500.
    It's a tankless, on demand, propane hot water heater.

    http://www.precisiontemp.com/pt_rvmd_rv500.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We'd love to hear from you!